In a more perfect world we’d just play this way without the need for the specialized molds – but I really think these are brilliant and smart marketing for Hasbro. A very good preschool birthday gift idea – includes parental involvement, reading, acting, emotion and improvisation. That is the makings of a quality toy.
What is Someday All This Will Be Yours?
Our family blog, with pictures and links.
I'm fortunate to be able to care for my daughters (Bee and Pea) full-time, while Mom keeps us from going broke. I try to use this time as wisely as I can, to the benefit of my family.
This site shows some of the things we do, and also shares some links for other families to use.
- All text and photos are ©me, unless they are among the few that aren't. Don't duplicate without permission.
- Play-Doh Fairy Tale Sets
- Empowering Picture Book Reads for Girls
- A Month Of Things To Do with your Preschooler
- Lunchbox Notes
- What Comics Taught Me About Parenting (link)
- Have Yourself 100 Years of Games
- This Winter’s Cardboard Playhouse
- Amelia Earhart and Octobaby want your Candy
- All-Ages Comics for Emergent Readers
- Three plus One equals Nothing At All Like Three
- Fantastic Morning at 2010 Lititz Kid-Lit Festival
- Why I Haven’t Posted In Something Like A Year.
- The Southwestern Company – Door to Door Deception
- Sayeth The Bee
- To Easy Bake, or not to Easy Bake?
- *** If you enjoy this blog please consider adding me to your blogroll ***